Tim Lux studied law in Passau and completed his clerkship in Frankfurt am Main and Giessen. He has worked at HAAS & HAAS since he was admitted as a lawyer in 2017 and has been a partner since 2023.
Areas of specialisation
- Company law, especially contractual arrangements
- Estate advice, corporate succession, anticipated inheritance
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate conversions and other restructurings
- Setting up foundations and associations, ongoing advice
- Corporate compliance, especially money laundering law